Safety Management Consulting
Professional health and safety advice on government regulations, industry best practices, customer expectations, and contracts.
Hi, my name is Markus Wesaw and my prime passion in life is occupational health and safety. I was inspired early in life when my father sustained a very serious work-related injury due to unsafe work conditions. From early adulthood, I made it my personal mission to help employees stay safe and assist employers in finding ways to prevent injuries. My work is known throughout the United States as well as in foreign lands abroad.
Over the years, I have been recognized for my problem solving abilities, critical thinking, policy writing, and effective communication skills. I love to focus on complex problems, especially involving regulatory compliance, labor relations, legal interpretation, and competitive advantage. Needless to say, I’m no ordinary safety guy. I absolutely love what I do and will doggedly pursue a problem until a solution emerges. Here are some of the problems I’ve solved and work engagements performed across countless industries:
- OSHA fines, citations, and penalties
- Fatalities, catastrophes, and serious injuries
- Prequalification, competitive bidding, and requests for proposals
- Contracts, especially safety and health contracts
- OSHA whistleblower negotiations and advanced dispute resolution (ADR)
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Expert witness testimony and analysis
- Narration of safety and health training, documents, and presentations
- Regulatory interpretation and policy writing
- Speaking engagements
- Safety and health training, workshops, and seminars
I’m always looking for a new and interesting challenge. I enjoy helping employers reduce employee injuries and gain competitive advantage. Have an idea or question? Need some help with something? Answers and solutions always begin with a question. Call or email me.